The board of directors of Tredegar Corporation (NYSE:TG) declared a quarterly dividend of six cents ($.06) per share on the company’s common stock, representing a six cent ($.06) or 33% increase in the dividend on an annualized basis. The dividend is payable on October 1, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 14, 2012.
Nancy M. Taylor, Tredegar’s president and chief executive officer, said, “The increase, our second dividend increase in less than two years, reinforces our commitment to create long-term value for our shareholders.”
Tredegar Corporation is primarily a manufacturer of plastic films and aluminum extrusions. With approximately 2,000 employees, the company operates manufacturing facilities in North America, South America, Europe and Asia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV