- Total net revenue was $121.6 million, up 23% from $99.0 million.
- Technology revenue constituted 89%, or $108.2 million of total net revenue, up 26% from $85.6 million.
- Net registration revenue was $83.9, up 20% - including registration growth of 14% and revenue per registration growth of 5%.
- Marketing services revenue constituted 11%, or $13.4 million of total net revenue.
- Net loss was $2.3 million compared to a net income of $5.5 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA, a non-GAAP financial measure, was $20.2 million. Excluding the impact of business combination accounting rules related to deferred revenue, Adjusted EBITDA was $23.8 million.
ACTIVE Network Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.