- Total net revenue was $121.6 million, up 23% from $99.0 million.
- Technology revenue constituted 89%, or $108.2 million of total net revenue, up 26% from $85.6 million.
- Net registration revenue was $83.9, up 20% - including registration growth of 14% and revenue per registration growth of 5%.
- Marketing services revenue constituted 11%, or $13.4 million of total net revenue.
- Net loss was $2.3 million compared to a net income of $5.5 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA, a non-GAAP financial measure, was $20.2 million. Excluding the impact of business combination accounting rules related to deferred revenue, Adjusted EBITDA was $23.8 million.
ACTIVE Network Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.