(1) To reflect depreciation expense for the corresponding periods relating to the mark-up in fixed assets from cost to fair value as part of the Enson Assets Limited acquisition.
(2) To reflect $0.7 million of amortization expense for the three months ended June 30, 2012 and June 30, 2011, relating to intangible assets acquired as part of acquisitions. In the second quarter 2012 and 2011, there were additional costs incurred relating primarily to other employee restructuring costs.
(3) To reflect $1.5 million of amortization expense for the six months ended June 30, 2012 and June 30, 2011, relating to intangible assets acquired as part of acquisitions. For the six months ended 2012 and 2011, there were additional costs incurred relating primarily to other employee restructuring costs.
(4) To reflect the tax effect of the adjustments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV