(1) To reflect depreciation expense for the corresponding periods relating to the mark-up in fixed assets from cost to fair value as part of the Enson Assets Limited acquisition.(2) To reflect $0.7 million of amortization expense for the three months ended June 30, 2012 and June 30, 2011, relating to intangible assets acquired as part of acquisitions. In the second quarter 2012 and 2011, there were additional costs incurred relating primarily to other employee restructuring costs.
Universal Electronics Reports Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.