- For the first half of 2012, revenues from the Company’s strategic data products grew 16% on a comparable basis with the first half of 2011.
- Revenues from all four of the Company’s strategic data products grew sequentially during the second quarter, with an overall aggregate sequential growth rate of approximately 3%. These product lines include: enterprise data, carrier class data, fiber-to-the-cell-tower (“FTTC”) and residential and small business.
- During the second quarter of 2012, the Company continued to achieve its targeted installation goals and is on track to double the number of FTTC installations from approximately 150 at the end of 2011 to approximately 300 at the end of 2012.
- For 2012, approximately 75% of the Company’s total capital expenditures are planned for success-based strategic data projects as compared to less than 50% in 2011. Through the first half of 2012, the Company is on track to achieve this goal.
- On August 2, 2012, the Board of Directors of Lumos Networks Corp. declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock in the amount of $0.14 per share to be paid on October 12, 2012 to stockholders of record on September 14, 2012.
Lumos Networks Corp. Reports Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.