- Generating positive cash flow from operations of $1.7 million, bringing cash and cash equivalents at June 30, 2012 to $40.2 million.
- Adding 306 new accounts, resulting in active accounts totaling 6,602 at quarter’s end, up 1% from a year ago.
- Thirty percent of the new account additions derived from physicians in Texas.
Obagi Medical Products’ Reports Second Quarter 2012 EPS Rose To $0.18 Vs. $0.16 A Year Ago; Revenue Rose To $30.5 Million
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.