Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (NYSE: PEB) (the “Company”) today reported results for the quarter ended June 30, 2012. The Company’s results include the following:
|Second Quarter||Six Months Ended June 30,|
|($ in millions except per share, RevPAR and margin data)|
|Net income (loss) to common shareholders||$5.4||$1.8||$(1.8)||$(1.8)|
|Net income (loss) per diluted share||$0.10||$0.03||$(0.04)||$(0.05)|
|Pro forma RevPAR||$186.32||$165.06||$164.33||$148.23|
|Pro forma Hotel EBITDA||$35.9||$27.9||$53.1||$41.2|
|Pro forma Hotel EBITDA Margin||31.0%||26.4%||25.4%||21.4%|
|Adjusted EBITDA (1)||$32.9||$18.3||$46.9||$24.7|
|Adjusted FFO (1)||$20.1||$11.6||$25.6||$14.9|
|Adjusted FFO per diluted share (1)||$0.37||$0.23||$0.48||$0.32|
(1) See tables later in this press release for a description of pro forma information and reconciliations from net income (loss) to non-GAAP financial measures, including earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization ("EBITDA"), Adjusted EBITDA, Funds from Operations ("FFO"), FFO per diluted share, Adjusted FFO and Adjusted FFO per diluted share.
For the details as to which hotels are included in Pro forma RevPAR, ADR, Occupancy, Hotel Revenues, Hotel Expenses, Hotel EBITDA and Hotel EBITDA Margins for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2012, refer to the Pro Forma Property Inclusion Reference Table later in this press release.
“We’re extremely pleased with the exceptional performance of our portfolio in the second quarter,” said Jon E. Bortz, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Pebblebrook Hotel Trust. “Our hotels benefitted from the continued strength in business and leisure transient travel, improving group demand, and healthy inbound international travel, all despite ongoing global uncertainty and a sluggish U.S. economy. Our favorable operating results demonstrate the benefits of owning high-quality hotels in well-located urban gateway markets. We continue to believe our properties have tremendous upside opportunities from recently completed renovations and repositionings and through our comprehensive asset management efforts focused on implementing best practices, creating more efficient operations and lowering hotel operating expenses.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV