PROS Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PRO), a world leader in pricing and revenue management software, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012.
Total GAAP revenue for the second quarter of 2012 was $28.1 million and represented an increase of 18% over the second quarter of 2011, exceeding the high end of our guided range.
CEO Andres Reiner stated, “We had a strong second quarter driven by an uptick in new customer signings in our business-to-business industries and we continue to see strong demand across North America, Asia, Middle East and Europe. We believe this is a result of investments in our go-to-market initiatives as well as our ability to provide real-time big data applications across a broad set of industries. We remain confident that our efforts to accelerate awareness, extend our product leadership and expand our global reach and scale are paying off and position us well for the long term.”
For the quarter ended June 30, 2012, GAAP operating income was $2.0 million, compared with $2.1 million in the second quarter of 2011. GAAP net income in the quarter was $1.0 million, or $0.04 per share, compared with $1.4 million, or $0.05 per share, in the second quarter of 2011.For the quarter ended June 30, 2012, non-GAAP operating income was $4.4 million, compared with $3.7 million in the second quarter of 2011. Non-GAAP net income for the second quarter of 2012 was $2.8 million, or $0.10 per share, compared with $2.5 million, or $0.09 per share, in the second quarter of 2011. Recent Business Highlights
- Signed new customers across several industries, such as Kimberly Clark, TE Connectivity, and ARUP Laboratories, among others, further demonstrating the horizontal applicability of PROS solutions. PROS serves customers in more than 30 sub-industries, up from eight in 2005.
- Announced participation in Microsoft Dynamics ISV Partnership Program to provide Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers with actionable, real-time customer insights that can improve sales performance.
- Filed four new patents to the PROS patent portfolio, including innovative new capabilities for optimizing deals, identifying high impact pricing opportunities, enhancing real-time dynamic pricing, and improving the precision of setting prices.
- Achieved another level of product certifications from SAP for integration of PROS Pricing Solution Suite with SAP ERP and SAP CRM, continuing to provide the most complete and seamless integration experience.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts