- Revenue was $40.4 million, compared to $38.3 million in the second quarter of 2011.
- Net loss available to common stockholders was $0.8 million, or $0.03 per share, compared to a net loss of $2.3 million, or $0.07 per share, in the second quarter of 2011.
- Ebitda, a non-GAAP measure, was $6.8 million, compared to $3.9 million in the second quarter of 2011.
- Adjusted Ebitda, a non-GAAP measure that adjusts Ebitda for equity compensation expense and other expenses, was $8.5 million, compared to $6.8 million in the second quarter of 2011.
- Core net income, a non-GAAP measure, was $2.0 million, or $0.06 per diluted share, compared to $1.1 million, or $0.03 per diluted share, in the second quarter of 2011.
Online Resources Posts Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.