- Total revenues increased 2.2% to $106.0 million from $103.7 million, reflecting a 3.0% increase in Company-owned restaurant sales, while manufacturing and commissary revenues decreased 7.2% due to recent commissary closures.
- System-wide comparable store sales increased +1.3%, the fifth consecutive quarter of positive trends.
- Net income was $3.0 million, or $0.17 per diluted share, which included $0.02 per diluted share for charges related to the strategic alternatives review process, compared to $3.1 million, or $0.18 per diluted share, which included gains of $0.03 per diluted share for the sale of two restaurants and the receipt of insurance proceeds.
- Outstanding indebtedness was reduced by $1.9 million since April 3, 2012 to $70.5 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 13.7% to $11.0 million from $9.7 million. (*)
Einstein Noah Restaurant Group Reports Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.