- Total revenues increased 2.2% to $106.0 million from $103.7 million, reflecting a 3.0% increase in Company-owned restaurant sales, while manufacturing and commissary revenues decreased 7.2% due to recent commissary closures.
- System-wide comparable store sales increased +1.3%, the fifth consecutive quarter of positive trends.
- Net income was $3.0 million, or $0.17 per diluted share, which included $0.02 per diluted share for charges related to the strategic alternatives review process, compared to $3.1 million, or $0.18 per diluted share, which included gains of $0.03 per diluted share for the sale of two restaurants and the receipt of insurance proceeds.
- Outstanding indebtedness was reduced by $1.9 million since April 3, 2012 to $70.5 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 13.7% to $11.0 million from $9.7 million. (*)
Einstein Noah Restaurant Group Reports Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.