- MEMSIC’s mass flow sensor module was awarded a Best of Sensors Expo Honorable Mention by Sensors Magazine. The award was presented at the Sensors Expo & Conference in Rosemont, IL in June 2012. Winners were honored for exceptional innovation, integration and ease of use, among other factors.
- Revenue is expected to be between $14 million and $16 million for the third quarter of 2012.
- GAAP net loss is expected to be in the range of $0.03 to $0.05 per share for the third quarter of 2012.
- Average diluted share count for the 2012 third quarter is estimated to be approximately 24.5 million.
Management will hold a conference call and webcast at 5:00 p.m. EDT on Thursday, August 2, 2012 to review and discuss the Company's results.
|What:||MEMSIC 2Q 2012 financial results conference call and webcast|
|When:||Thursday, August 2, 2012|
|Time:||5:00 p.m. EDT|
|Live Call:||(877) 291-1367, domestic|
|(914) 495-8534, international|
|Replay:||(855) 859-2056, pass code 10446278, domestic|
|(404) 537-3406, pass code 10446278, international|
http://investor.memsic.com (live and replay)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts