- Net sales totaled $14.4 million compared to $15.4 million in the 2011 quarter.
- Gross margin was 40.1% compared to 32.5% in the 2011 quarter.
- Operating expenses totaled $6.2 million compared to $6.6 million in the 2011 quarter.
- GAAP net loss was $0.5 million, or $0.02 per diluted share, compared to $1.1 million, or $0.05 per diluted share, in the 2011 quarter.
- EBITDA was $0.8 million, compared to ($0.1) million in the 2011 quarter.
MEMSIC Announces Second-Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.