- Initiated manufacture of BioThrax consistency lots in Building 55;
- Received FDA approval for BioThrax administered intramuscularly in a three-dose primary series;
- Secured additional BARDA funding to conduct a non-interference study to support licensure of BioThrax for post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP);
- Completed dosing and the last subject visit in a pivotal PEP immunogenicity and safety study evaluating a three-dose vaccination schedule for BioThrax;
- Secured a new BARDA development contract to establish a Center for Innovation in Advanced Development and Manufacturing at the company’s Baltimore facility;
- Secured NIAID grant to further advance the development of MVA85A, a candidate vaccine against tuberculosis; and
- Announced a stock repurchase program.
Emergent BioSolutions Reports Financial Results For Second Quarter And First Six Months Of 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.