- Initiated manufacture of BioThrax consistency lots in Building 55;
- Received FDA approval for BioThrax administered intramuscularly in a three-dose primary series;
- Secured additional BARDA funding to conduct a non-interference study to support licensure of BioThrax for post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP);
- Completed dosing and the last subject visit in a pivotal PEP immunogenicity and safety study evaluating a three-dose vaccination schedule for BioThrax;
- Secured a new BARDA development contract to establish a Center for Innovation in Advanced Development and Manufacturing at the company’s Baltimore facility;
- Secured NIAID grant to further advance the development of MVA85A, a candidate vaccine against tuberculosis; and
- Announced a stock repurchase program.
Emergent BioSolutions Reports Financial Results For Second Quarter And First Six Months Of 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.