NEW YORK, Aug. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sterling Bancorp (NYSE: STL), a financial holding company headquartered in New York City and the parent company of Sterling National Bank, today announced a change in the record date for its next regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.09 per common share, which was declared earlier today. The revised record date will be September 14, 2012. There is no change in the payable date of September 30, 2012.
The Company has a history of paying continuous cash dividends for 267 consecutive quarters over more than 66 years.
About Sterling Bancorp
Sterling Bancorp (NYSE: STL) is a New York City-based financial corporation with assets of $2.6 billion. Since 1929, Sterling National Bank, the Company's principal banking subsidiary, has successfully served the needs of businesses, professionals and individuals in the NY metropolitan area and beyond. Sterling is well-known for its high-touch, hands-on approach to customer service and a special focus on serving the business community.Sterling provides clients with a full range of depository and cash management services and a broad portfolio of financing solutions—including working capital lines, accounts receivable and inventory financing, factoring, trade financing, payroll funding and processing, equipment financing, commercial and residential mortgages and mortgage warehouse lines of credit.
SOURCE Sterling Bancorp
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV