General Motors (GM)
Q2 2012 Earnings Call
August 02, 2012 10:00 am ET
ExecutivesRandy Arickx - Director of Investor Relations - General Motors Daniel F. Akerson - Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of Executive Committee and Member of Proxy Committee Daniel Ammann - Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Member of Proxy Committee and Director of Opel Chuck Stevens - Chief Financial Officer for North America Analysts Adam Jonas - Morgan Stanley, Research Division Rod Lache - Deutsche Bank AG, Research Division H. Peter Nesvold - Jefferies & Company, Inc., Research Division Brian Arthur Johnson - Barclays Capital, Research Division Ryan Brinkman - JP Morgan Chase & Co, Research Division Patrick Archambault - Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Research Division Colin Langan - UBS Investment Bank, Research Division Christopher J. Ceraso - Crédit Suisse AG, Research Division John Murphy - BofA Merrill Lynch, Research Division Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by GM
» General Motors' CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» General Motors' Management Discusses April 2012 Sales Conference Call Transcript
» General Motors' Management Discusses February 2012 U.S. Sales - Conference Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV