Summit Hotel Properties (NYSE: INN) (“the Company”) today announced that it will release second quarter 2012 financial results on Thursday, August 9, 2012, after the market closes. The company also announced that it will host a conference call to discuss its financial results at 9:00 AM EDT on Friday, August 10, 2012. Shareholders and other interested parties may listen to a simultaneous webcast of the conference call on the Internet by logging onto Summit’s website, www.shpreit.com or may call 866-510-0705, passcode 56026047. A recording of the call will be available by telephone until midnight on August 17, 2012, by dialing 888-286-8010 reference number 14085000. A replay of the conference call will be posted on Summit’s website through November 15, 2012.
About Summit Hotel Properties
Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. is a publicly traded real estate investment trust focused primarily on acquiring and owning premium-branded limited-service and select-service hotels in the upscale and upper midscale segments of the lodging industry. As of August 2, 2012, the Company’s portfolio consisted of 73 hotels with a total of 7,490 guestrooms located in 20 states. Additional information about Summit may be found at the Company’s website, www.shpreit.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV