Advanced Micro Devices Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (AMD)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $3.97, below its previous 52-week low of $3.98 with 8.7 million shares traded as of 1:30 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 17.1 million shares over the past 30 days. Advanced Micro Devices has a market cap of $2.85 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are down 24.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. operates as a semiconductor company worldwide. The company designs, develops, and sells microprocessor products, such as central processing unit (CPU) and accelerated processing unit (APU) for servers, desktop personal computers (PCs), and mobile devices.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV