Our Business Services revenue decline continue to attenuate in the second quarter. We were also extremely pleased to see our consumer churn beat our own model forecast. We'll talk more about churn in a few minutes.
As I mentioned at the start of the call, almost every aspect of our business is being impacted by our OSS integration activities. While Joe will walk you through more detail, we are seeing important integration milestones occurring. We're now operating on an integrated sales funnel management platform and integrated cost management platform and integrated financial reporting platform. And all of that working in conjunction with our integrated network. By the end of this year, we'll have a meaningful part of the new OSS platform in production. While we still have an enormous amount of work left to do, we do believe there is light at the end of this integration tunnel we're in and we have begun to plan for that time. And on that note, today, we announced that Joe Wetzel will be leaving at the end of the year commensurate with the expected delivery of major components of Earthlink's new integrated OSS platform. For the balance of the year, he'll provide focused oversight on the integration to make sure it stays on track. We believe that as our new platform is close to production, now is the time to streamline our management structure and create a stronger sales and marketing-focused organization. Accordingly, we're now consolidating product and marketing functions under Mike Toplisek, sales functions under Mae Squier-Dow, all provisioning and care functions under Kevin Brand and all infrastructure and network management under Jim O'Brien.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV