Osiris' SEC filings make no mention of the study. ClinicalTrials.gov, the database that is supposed to list all past and current drug trials, has no listing for this Grafix study.
I asked Osiris to provide the Grafix data from the "pilot trial" described by Mills. The company didn't respond to my request.
Osiris' Web site has no information either, except for a press release dated April 14, 2011: "Osiris Therapeutics Wins Top Scoring Abstract at the 24th Annual Symposium on Advanced Wound Care".
In this press release, Osiris describes an abstract presented at the meeting titled "Limb salvage utilizing a human mesenchymal stem cell-containing skin substitute: results of a
case series in patients with diabetic foot ulcers."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV