Hillshire Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (HSH)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Hillshire Brands (NYSE:HSH) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $24.32, below its previous 52-week low of $24.34 with 1.7 million shares traded as of 1:05 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 3.7 million shares over the past 30 days. Hillshire has a market cap of $3.04 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. Shares are up 388.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Hillshire Brands Company engages in the manufacture and marketing of a range of branded packaged meat and bakery products for the retail and foodservice markets worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 108.8, below the average food & beverage industry P/E ratio of 128.1 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV