NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Hillshire Brands (NYSE:HSH) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $24.32, below its previous 52-week low of $24.34 with 1.7 million shares traded as of 1:05 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 3.7 million shares over the past 30 days. Hillshire has a market cap of $3.04 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. Shares are up 388.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Hillshire Brands Company engages in the manufacture and marketing of a range of branded packaged meat and bakery products for the retail and foodservice markets worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 108.8, below the average food & beverage industry P/E ratio of 128.1 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about HSH
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV