Pitney Bowes Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (PBI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $12.71, below its previous 52-week low of $12.81 with 1.8 million shares traded as of 11:55 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 4.5 million shares over the past 30 days. Pitney Bowes has a market cap of $2.67 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. Shares are down 28.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Pitney Bowes Inc. provides software, hardware, and services to enable physical and digital communications. It also offers a suite of equipment, supplies, software, services, and solutions for managing and integrating physical and digital communication channels. The company has a P/E ratio of 6.7, above the average consumer durables industry P/E ratio of 3.9 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV