Macquarie Group offers a broad range of financial services to clients around the world. Using its in-depth specialist knowledge, they focus on:
- advice on mergers and acquisitions
- debt and equity underwriting
- equities research
- initial public offerings
- acquisitions and divestitures advice
- hedging and structured transactions
- strategic and capital management advice
- transportation and storage
- physical asset management
- physical trading in natural gas, power, LNG, coal, oil and natural gas liquids.
With a leading electronic execution platform and a sales presence in all major financial centers, Macquarie provides 24-hour, globally coordinated, comprehensive services to a range of energy-focused corporate and institutional clients. Working with its equities research professionals, its sales and trading team has specialist expertise and deep market knowledge of the energy sector – and Macquarie combines this with a generalist sales force of more than 400 professionals worldwide.
Bringing together energy producers and investors around the world, Macquarie Connections arranges frequent, high-quality corporate access events, such as non-deal roadshows, client trips, site tours, specialist seminars and conferences. In 2010, Macquarie held 45 non-deal roadshows and four client tours in the US for the oil and gas and energy sectors. Through these events, they connected 275 investors with more than 49 producers.For more information: www.macquarie.com/energy About Whiting Petroleum Corporation Whiting Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: WLL), a Delaware corporation, is an independent oil and gas company that explores for, develops, acquires and produces crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids primarily in the Rocky Mountain, Permian Basin, Mid-Continent, Michigan and Gulf Coast regions of the United States. The Company's largest projects are in the Bakken and Three Forks plays in North Dakota and its Enhanced Oil Recovery fields in Oklahoma and Texas. For further information, please visit http://www.whiting.com. About Energy XXI Energy XXI (NASDAQ: EXXI) is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company whose growth strategy emphasizes acquisitions, enhanced by its value-added organic drilling program. The company's properties are located in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico waters and the Gulf Coast onshore. Energy XXI has implemented an "acquire and exploit" growth strategy to build a geographically focused portfolio with some of the highest per-unit margins in the industry. Energy XXI completed five major acquisitions totaling approximately $2.5 billion since its founding in October 2005. Energy XXI operates or has an interest in seven of the 11 largest oil fields in the Gulf of Mexico. For further information, please visit http://www.energyxxi.com. About Vinson & Elkins Consistently named the "World's Leading Energy Law Firm" by Euromoney's Expert Guide to the World's Leading Energy & Natural Resource Lawyers, Vinson & Elkins assists clients involved in all facets of the energy and natural resources industry. V&E can draw upon the skills and experience of more than 700 attorneys in its 16 global offices, over 400 of whom spend more than half their time on energy industry transactions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV