FirstCity Financial Will Host Its Second Quarter 2012 Conference Call On August 9, 2012
In conjunction with FirstCity Financial Corporation’s (NASDAQ:FCFC) Second Quarter 2012 earnings release, before market open on August 9, 2012, the company will host a conference call later that morning at 9:00 a.m. Central Time.
During the call, FirstCity management will discuss Second Quarter 2012 results. A question and answer session will follow the prepared remarks.
|Event:||FirstCity Financial Corporation 2nd Quarter 2012 Conference Call|
|Date:||August 9, 2012|
|Time:||9:00 a.m. Central Time|
|Host:||James T. Sartain, FirstCity’s President and CEO|
|Web Access:||FirstCity’s web page: http://www.fcfc.com|
|CCBN’s Investor websites: www.streetevents.com|
|Dial In Access:||Domestic: 800-264-7882|
FirstCity Financial Corporation is a diversified financial services company with operations dedicated primarily to distressed asset acquisitions and special situations investments. FirstCity has offices in the U.S. and affiliated organizations in Europe and Latin America. FirstCity common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market (NASDAQ: FCFC).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV