CHARLOTTE, N.C., Aug. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tree.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: TREE) today announced that it will release its second quarter 2012 results on Tuesday, August 7, and the company will hold a conference call at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Those interested in participating in the conference call may dial in five minutes prior to the start. The call will be simultaneously web cast via the company's web site at http://investor-relations.tree.com/.
Conference call Dial in #: 888-329-8903719-457-2644 outside the United States/ CanadaTo listen to a replay of the call Toll free #: 888-203-1112719-457-0820 from outside the United States/ CanadaReplay Passcode: 4102139 Replay will be available beginning at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, August 7, until 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 28, 2012. About Tree.com, Inc. Tree.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: TREE) is the parent of several brands and businesses that provide information, tools, advice, products and services for critical transactions in our customers' lives. Our family of brands includes: LendingTree ®, GetSmart ®, DegreeTree ®, LendingTreeAutos, DoneRight!® and ServiceTree℠. Together, these brands serve as an ally for consumers who are looking to comparison shop for loans, home services, education, auto and other services from multiple businesses and professionals who will compete for their business. Tree.com, Inc. is headquartered in Charlotte, N.C. and maintains operations solely in the United States. For more information, please visit www.tree.com. SOURCE Tree.com, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV