FORT WORTH, Texas, August 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Elbit Systems of America, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Elbit Systems Ltd., will showcase the Skylark ® I-LE Block II's capabilities at the Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International's (AUVSI's) Unmanned Systems North America 2012 conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, August 6-9, 2012.
The Skylark ® I-LE Block II offers cutting edge technology designed to assist warfighters, homeland security agents and local civil servants in fulfilling close range, tactical missions. Based on lessons learned and operational experience accumulated with United States Forces in Afghanistan, the Block II has an operational range up to 15 km, maintains approximately 3 hours of endurance and is designed to perform in harsh environments such as high altitudes and gusting winds. The hand-launched Skylark ® unmanned aircraft system, designed to U.S. Protocols and built in Texas, offers covert flexibility, sharp imagery and the ability to operate at any time day or night.
Malcolm Quon, Vice President of UAS Dynamics, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Elbit Systems of America stated, "Our legacy Skylark ® systems have accumulated over 25,000 operational flight hours. By incorporating a new engine and power system, as well as the highest performance Day/Night payload in Tier I SUAS class, the Skylark ® Block II offers more mission flexibility, enabling to fly higher without degradation of imagery. Our goal at Elbit Systems of America is to provide innovative solutions that protect and save lives. The Skylark ® I-LE Block II does just that."The Skylark ®I-LE Block II will be on display at booth #3360 during AUVSI's Unmanned Systems North America 2012 conference. About Elbit Systems of America, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV