MILFORD, Mass. and NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, England, Aug. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Waters Corporation (WAT:NYSE) and Nonlinear Dynamics Ltd. have entered into an agreement to co-develop a new analytical solution that derives information from complex data sets generated by large-scale proteomics and metabolomics experiments.
Waters and Nonlinear Dynamics collaborated on the development of the Waters Omics Research Platform with TransOmics™ Informatics first introduced in May during the ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics in Vancouver combining both Waters® SYNAPT® G2-S HDMS and TransOmics Informatics developed by Nonlinear Dynamics' under an exclusive worldwide OEM agreement.
With the launch of Waters Omics Research Platform, Waters introduced two new solutions powered by Waters TransOmics Informatics:
- Proteomics solution combining Waters nanoACQUITY UPLC® and Waters SYNAPT ® G2-S HDMS mass spectrometer for the bottom-up analysis of complex mixtures.
- Metabolomics solution built around the Waters ACQUITY® UPLC I-Class and Waters SYNAPT G2-S HDMS mass spectrometer for routine screening of large sample cohorts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV