Wells Fargo announced today its sponsorship at the BlogHer ’12 Conference from August 2-4, 2012 in New York City. The BlogHer ’12 conference brings together thousands of women bloggers from around the world to discuss, inspire and connect with each other. Attendees will have an opportunity to pose for a picture with the Wells Fargo stagecoach and learn more about the company’s Retirement and Small Business capabilities. In addition, Wells Fargo is running a contest to find some unique blogs for Beyond Today, its retirement site for women.
“We are pleased to be a gold sponsor at BlogHer ’12 and interact with more than 4,000 female bloggers and attendees. We are also excited to hear from bloggers about their relationship with money and showcase some of their writings on our Beyond Today blog for women,” said Melisa Schilling, vice president of Retirement Marketing at Wells Fargo.
The Wells Fargo Blog Contest asks bloggers to write about their relationship with money or write an opinion about a post on the Beyond Today blog that has resonated with them. The winner will receive $2,500 and five runners-up will each win $500. The winning blogs will be displayed on the Wells Fargo blog for women – Beyond Today – in the first quarter of 2013. Winners will be determined on the following judging criteria:
- Substantive – Clear, logical and well-focused content – 25%
- Emotional connection – Conveys the writer’s feel for the topic – 25%
- Creative – Unique thinking and approach to the selected topic – 25%
- On topic – Content supported by experience, ideas, research, observations – 20%
- Craftsmanship – Proper sentence structure, grammar, spelling – 5%
This is a judged contest and no entry fee or purchase is required to participate. For more information on the contest, visit: http://www.blogher.com/what-kind-relationship-do-you-have-your-money-tell-us-and-win?conf=mainVisit the Wells Fargo Booth #1600 – Americas Hall I and tweet #WFBloggerSearch at #BlogHer12.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV