NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Intel (Nasdaq:INTC) is tomorrow, August 3, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 23 cents per share. At a price of $25.71 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.5%. The average volume for Intel has been 37.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Intel has a market cap of $129.3 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are up 6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Intel Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells integrated digital technology platforms primarily in the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe, and Japan. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.8, equal to the average electronics industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about INTC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV