Tennant Company (NYSE: TNC) will provide an overview of the company, including its strategies for growth, at the Jefferies 2012 Global Industrial and A&D Conference in New York. Tom Paulson, vice president and chief financial officer, and Karen Durant, vice president, controller, are scheduled to present on Thursday, August 9, at 1:00 pm EDT.
Tennant’s presentation and slides will be available via webcast on Tennant’s website – www.tennantco.com – under Company, Investors, on the Investor Overview page. To listen to the call live on the web, go to www.tennantco.com at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start time and, if necessary, download and install audio software. A webcast replay will also be available at www.tennantco.com for two weeks after the webcast ends.
Minneapolis-based Tennant Company (NYSE: TNC) is a world leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing solutions that help create a cleaner, safer, healthier world. Its products include equipment for maintaining surfaces in industrial, commercial and outdoor environments; chemical-free and other sustainable cleaning technologies; and coatings for protecting, repairing and upgrading floors. Tennant's global field service network is the most extensive in the industry. Tennant has manufacturing operations in Minneapolis, Minn.; Holland, Mich.; Louisville, Ky; Uden, The Netherlands; the United Kingdom; São Paulo, Brazil; and Shanghai, China; and sells products directly in 15 countries and through distributors in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV