LIVONIA, Mich., Aug. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. (NYSE: TRW) is scheduled to present at the J.P. Morgan 2012 Automotive Conference in New York, New York on Monday, August 13th. The presentation, which will be simultaneously webcast, is scheduled to begin at 8:15 a.m. (Eastern time), and is expected to run for approximately 35 minutes. During the presentation, TRW's chairman of the board and chief executive officer, John C. Plant, and executive vice president and chief financial officer, Joseph S. Cantie, will provide a general business overview and discuss other related matters, followed by a brief question and answer period.
To access the live webcast, please visit the Investors section on the Company's website at www.trw.com. A replay of the webcast will be available for approximately one week following the event.
With 2011 sales of $16.2 billion, TRW Automotive ranks among the world's leading automotive suppliers. Headquartered in Livonia, Michigan, USA, the Company, through its subsidiaries, operates in 26 countries and employs over 60,000 people worldwide. TRW Automotive products include integrated vehicle control and driver assist systems, braking systems, steering systems, suspension systems, occupant safety systems (seat belts and airbags), electronics, engine components, fastening systems and aftermarket replacement parts and services. All references to "TRW Automotive", "TRW" or the "Company" in this press release refer to TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. and its subsidiaries, unless otherwise indicated. TRW Automotive news is available on the internet at www.trw.com.SOURCE TRW Automotive Holdings Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV