- During June and July 2012, the Company appointed three individuals with extensive pharmaceutical industry experience to its board of directors: Stephen R. Davis, Barry D. Quart, Pharm.D., and Robert Rosen.
- On July 10, 2012, the Company announced that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office had allowed three new patents covering APF530.
- On July 25, 2012, the Company announced that it had entered into definitive agreements relating to a common stock offering that resulted in gross proceeds to the Company of approximately $53.6 million. The transaction closed on July 30, 2012.
- In July 2012, the Company successfully completed its non-clinical human factors validation study, the results of which will be included in the Company’s New Drug Application (NDA) resubmission for APF530 planned for September 2012.
A.P. Pharma Announces Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results And Highlights Recent Corporate Progress
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts