URS Corporation (NYSE:URS) today announced that the Company is one of four firms that has been awarded a delivery order under the SeaPort-e Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract for professional support services by the U.S. Navy’s Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) in Washington, DC. The delivery order, which has a one-year base period and four one-year option periods, has a maximum contract ceiling value of $646 million to URS, if all option periods are fully exercised.
Under the terms of the delivery order, URS can compete for, or be assigned, technical instructions to provide NAVSEA with programmatic, technical, engineering, business and financial, and logistics support services for Program Executive Officer, Submarines and NAVSEA’s Undersea Warfare Directorate.
Randall A. Wotring, President of Federal Services for URS, said, “We have a strong and long-standing relationship with the Naval Sea Systems Command and look forward to continuing to support NAVSEA on its important submarine programs through this contract. We believe this award is testament to the high quality and reliability of our professional support services.”
URS Corporation (NYSE: URS) is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a full range of program management; planning, design and engineering; systems engineering and technical assistance; construction and construction management; operations and maintenance; and decommissioning and closure services. URS provides services for power, infrastructure, industrial, oil and gas, and federal projects and programs. Headquartered in San Francisco, URS Corporation has approximately 56,000 employees in a network of offices in nearly 50 countries (
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV