For the second quarter 2012, Exterran Partners’ quarterly cash distribution was $0.5025 per limited partner unit, or $2.01 per limited partner unit on an annualized basis. The second-quarter 2012 distribution was $0.005 per limited partner unit higher than the first-quarter 2012 distribution of $0.4975 per limited partner unit and $0.02 per limited partner unit higher than the second-quarter 2011 distribution of $0.4825 per limited partner unit.
Conference Call Details
Exterran Partners and Exterran Holdings will host a joint conference call regarding second-quarter results:
- Teleconference: Thursday, Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time, 10:00 a.m. Central Time. To access the call, United States and Canadian participants should dial 800-446-1671. International participants should dial +1-847-413-3362 at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time. Please reference Exterran conference call number 32862817.
- Live Webcast: The webcast will be available in listen-only mode via the companies’ website: www.exterran.com.
- Webcast Replay: For those unable to participate, a replay will be available from 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, Aug. 2, 2012, until 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, Aug. 9, 2012. To listen to the replay, please dial 888-843-7419 in the United States and Canada, or +1-630-652-3042 internationally, and enter access code 32862817#.
EBITDA, as further adjusted, a non-GAAP measure, is defined as net income (loss) plus income taxes, interest expense (including debt extinguishment costs and gain or loss on termination of interest rate swaps), depreciation and amortization expense, impairment charges, other charges, and non-cash selling, general and administrative (“SG&A”) costs and any amounts by which cost of sales and SG&A costs are reduced as a result of caps on these costs contained in the omnibus agreement to which Exterran Holdings and Exterran Partners are parties (the “Omnibus Agreement”), which amounts are treated as capital contributions from Exterran Holdings for accounting purposes.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts