Net loss from continuing operations attributable to Exterran stockholders, excluding charges and excluding a benefit of cash proceeds received from the sale of joint venture assets in Venezuela, for the first quarter 2012 was $26.5 million, or $0.42 per diluted share, and net loss from continuing operations attributable to Exterran stockholders, excluding charges, for the second quarter 2011 was $23.8 million, or $0.38 per diluted share.
Exterran Holdings reported a net loss attributable to Exterran stockholders for the second quarter 2012 of $152.6 million, or $2.40 per diluted share, compared to net income attributable to Exterran stockholders for the first quarter 2012 of $5.5 million, or $0.09 per diluted share, and a net loss attributable to Exterran stockholders for the second quarter 2011 of $28.0 million, or $0.45 per diluted share.
The cash distribution to be received by Exterran Holdings based upon its limited partner and general partner interests in Exterran Partners is $7.8 million for the second quarter 2012, as compared to $7.7 million for the first quarter 2012 and $7.1 million for the second quarter 2011.
“We are making progress through several initiatives to improve our business. In the second quarter this included better profitability across our business segments and a record level of bookings in our fabrication business,” said Brad Childers, Exterran Holdings’ President and Chief Executive Officer. “In the second half of the year, we expect improved overall financial results driven primarily by increased fabrication revenues and profitability.”Conference Call Details Exterran Holdings and Exterran Partners, L.P. will host a joint conference call regarding second-quarter 2012 results:
- Teleconference: Thursday, Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time, 10:00 a.m. Central Time. To access the call, United States and Canadian participants should dial 800-446-1671. International participants should dial +1-847-413-3362 at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time. Please reference Exterran conference call number 32862817.
- Live Webcast: The webcast will be available in listen-only mode via the companies’ website: www.exterran.com.
- Webcast Replay: For those unable to participate, a replay will be available from 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, Aug. 2, 2012, until 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, August 9, 2012. To listen to the replay, please dial 888-843-7419 in the United States and Canada, or +1-630-652-3042 internationally, and enter access code 32862817#.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV