- Completion of patient recruitment in the randomized, double-blind Phase 3 MARQUEE pivotal trial of tivantinib in second-line patients with non-squamous, non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC);
- Presentation of randomized Phase 2 data at the 2012 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) highlighting significant clinical benefits observed in second-line hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) patients with MET-high tumors treated with tivantinib as a single agent;
- Presentations of Phase 1 data at the 2012 Annual Meeting of ASCO highlighting evidence of the clinical benefit and safety of tivantinib in combination with sorafenib in cohorts of patients with HCC, renal cell carcinoma and melanoma.
ArQule Reports Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts