ArQule, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARQL) today announced its financial results for the second quarter of 2012.
For the quarter ended June 30, 2012, the Company reported a net loss of $885,000 or $0.01 per share, compared with a net loss of $10,804,000 or $0.20 per share, for the second quarter of 2011. For the six-month period ended June 30, 2012, the Company reported a net loss of $5,145,000 or $0.09 per share, compared to a net loss of $12,270,000 or $0.24 per share, for the six-month period ended June 30, 2011.
At June 30, 2012, the Company had a total of approximately $147,068,000 in cash, equivalents and marketable securities.
- Completion of patient recruitment in the randomized, double-blind Phase 3 MARQUEE pivotal trial of tivantinib in second-line patients with non-squamous, non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC);
- Presentation of randomized Phase 2 data at the 2012 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) highlighting significant clinical benefits observed in second-line hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) patients with MET-high tumors treated with tivantinib as a single agent;
- Presentations of Phase 1 data at the 2012 Annual Meeting of ASCO highlighting evidence of the clinical benefit and safety of tivantinib in combination with sorafenib in cohorts of patients with HCC, renal cell carcinoma and melanoma.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV