Cash Position: As of June 30, 2012, Internet Gold’s unconsolidated cash and cash equivalents totaled NIS 322 million ($ 82 million), its unconsolidated gross debt was NIS 1.16 billion ($ 296 million), and its unconsolidated net debt totaled NIS 839 million ($ 214 million).
Internet Gold's Unconsolidated Balance Sheet Data*
|June 30,||December 31,||June 30,||December 31,|
|(NIS millions)||(US$ millions)|
|Short term liabilities||149||135||38||34|
|Long term liabilities||1,012||985||258||251|
|Cash and cash equivalents||322||343||82||87|
|Total net debt||839||777||214||198|
* Does not include the balance sheet of B Communications.
Internet Gold Second Quarter Consolidated Financial ResultsInternet Gold's revenues for the second quarter were NIS 2,595 million ($ 661 million), a 10% decrease compared with NIS 2,895 million ($ 738 million) reported in the second quarter of 2011. For both the current and the prior-year periods, Internet Gold's revenues consisted almost entirely of its share of Bezeq’s revenues.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV