SEATTLE, Aug. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- L & L Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: "LLEN") ("L&L or the Company"), a U.S.-based company with a track record of profitable coal operations in China, has appointed Y.P. Chan, MBA and MSEE, a seasoned executive with over 20 years of experience in USA and China, to the Company's advisory board.
Mr. Chan has been responsible for business operations and corporate finance for companies located in both the U.S. and China. He served as Interim CEO and COO of an AMEX listed, US electronic company for four years. Mr. Chan is well versed in regulatory filings and corporate governance in the US. Previously, he was Interim CFO and Chief Strategist of an IT company based in Hong Kong and also worked as a senior financial analyst for AlliedSignal (now Honeywell International Inc.) engaging in M&A activities and joint venture operations in China. Mr. Chan started his career as an engineer for IBM in Poughkeepsie, New York.
Mr. Chan came to the US at age 16 from China and under an IBM sponsorship, worked hard to earn an MBA in Finance and an MSEE from Columbia University in 1994 and 1990 respectively. He also earned a BSEE degree with honor from Polytechnic University in New York. Mr. Chan is fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin. He is now a US citizen and lives with his family in Seattle.
Dickson Lee, L&L's Chairman & CEO, commented, "Y.P. is an achiever. His hands on experience in operations and finance, as well as his bi-lingual and multicultural skills are great additions to L&L's strong advisory board. Y.P. has extensive experience doing business in China as well as running an US listed company. His knowledge and high level of energy will be valuable to L&L's growth in China."Contacts:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV