GWI’s free cash flow from continuing operations for the six months ended June 30, 2012 was $10.7 million. GWI’s continuing operations generated free cash flow of $17.8 million for the six months ended June 30, 2011. (2)
Conference Call and Webcast Details
As previously announced, GWI's conference call to discuss financial results for the second quarter will be held Thursday, August 2, 2012, at 11 a.m. EDT. The dial-in number for the teleconference in the U.S. is (800) 230-1059; outside the U.S. is (612) 234-9960, or the call may be accessed live over the Internet (listen only) under the "Investors" tab of GWI's website ( http://www.gwrr.com), by selecting "Second Quarter Earnings Conference Call Webcast." Management will be referring to a slide presentation that will also be available under the “Investors” tab of GWI’s website prior to the conference call. An audio replay of the conference call will be accessible via the “Investors” tab of GWI's website starting at 1 p.m. EDT on August 2, 2012, until the following quarter’s earnings press release. Telephone replay is available for 30 days beginning at 1 p.m. EDT on August 2 by dialing (800) 475-6701 (or outside the U.S., dial 320-365-3844). The access code is 222299.
About Genesee & Wyoming Inc.GWI owns and operates short line and regional freight railroads and provides railcar switching services in the United States, Australia, Canada, the Netherlands and Belgium. In addition, we operate the Tarcoola to Darwin rail line, which links the Port of Darwin with the Australian interstate rail network in South Australia. Operations currently include 66 railroads organized in 10 regions, with more than 7,600 miles of owned and leased track and approximately 1,400 additional miles under track access arrangements. We provide rail service at 17 ports in North America and Europe and perform contract coal loading and railcar switching for industrial customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV