Changes in economic, business, competitive, technological, regulatory, and other factors could cause LivePerson’s actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by the projections or forward-looking statements made today. For more detailed information about these factors and other risks that may impact our business, please review the reports and documents filed from time to time by LivePerson with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Also, please note that on the call today, we will discuss some non-GAAP financial measures in talking about the company’s financial performance. We report our GAAP results, as well as provide a reconciliation of these non-GAAP measures to GAAP financial measures in our earnings release. You can obtain a copy of our earnings release by visiting the Investor Relation’s section of our website.
Now, I’d like to turn the call over to LivePerson’s Chief Executive Officer, Robert LoCascio.
Robert LoCascioThanks, Dan, and thanks to everyone for joining us. I’m pleased to report that we had another strong quarter. BEV revenues grew 23% over last year. We signed a record 136 deals, up from 117 in Q1. During the quarter bookings came in at $6.9 million. This was a record for our quarter and almost 20% increase over the prior year quarter of $5.8 million. New product pipeline continue to make up a large percentage of bookings with 17% of total bookings coming from new products compared to 10% in Q1 and 5% in Q4. My high level observation is that the continued strength in our booking’s numbers and the changing mix of new to existing products indicates we are on the right path towards executing on our overall vision of delivering a platform for intelligent engagement. We now focused on how to optimize execution on our go-to-market strategy so we can scale our product sales to our 8,500 customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV