NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Resolute Forest Products Inc. rose 16.2 percent to $10.67.
RTI International Metals Inc. rose 12.7 percent to $25.31.
Rogers Corp. rose 11.6 percent to $40.00.Bankrate Inc. rose 10.2 percent to $17.57. Select Medical Holdings Corp. rose 7.5 percent to $11.45. Talisman Energy Inc. rose 7.3 percent to $13.27. Cloud Peak Energy Inc. rose 7.2 percent to $17.74. CBRE Group rose 7.1 percent to $16.68. EXCO Resources Inc. rose 6.5 percent to $7.50. Kronos Worldwide Inc. rose 6.4 percent to $18.00.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV