- Reported Adjusted Funds from Operations (AFFO) for the quarter of $6.5 million, or $0.19 per diluted share
- Reported Funds from Operations (FFO) for the quarter of $6.0 million, or $0.17 per diluted share
- Declared a third quarter 2012 dividend of $0.1625 per share, which equates to an annualized rate of $0.65 per share
- Acquired Lake Pleasant Pavilion for approximately $41.8 million on May 16, 2012
- Increased unsecured credit facility to $250 million and improved terms
Excel Trust Announces Results For The Quarter Ended June 30, 2012, Declares Dividend
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.