MENLO PARK, Calif., Aug. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) today announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase, from time to time, of up to an additional 10 million shares of the company's common stock on the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, depending on market conditions. Today's 10 million share authorization is in addition to the approximately 3.6 million shares that remain under Robert Half International's existing share repurchase plan.
The company also announced that its board of directors has approved a quarterly cash dividend of $.15 per share. The cash dividend will be paid on September 14, 2012, to all shareholders of record as of August 24, 2012.
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc., the world's first and largest specialized staffing firm, is a recognized leader in professional consulting and staffing services, and is the parent company of Protiviti ®, a global consulting firm that helps companies solve problems in finance, technology, operations, governance, risk and internal audit. The company's specialized staffing divisions include Accountemps ®, Robert Half ® Finance & Accounting and Robert Half ® Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and senior-level project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance; OfficeTeam ®, for highly skilled office and administrative support professionals; Robert Half ® Technology, for project and full-time technology professionals; Robert Half ® Legal, for project and full-time staffing of lawyers, paralegals and legal support personnel; and The Creative Group ®, for interactive, design, marketing, advertising and public relations professionals.
Robert Half International has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV