In connection with the Series H, I and N redemptions, the Company reported the excess of the redemption amount over the carrying amount of $8.2 million, representing the original issuance costs, as a reduction of net income allocable to common shareholders and unit holders for the three months ended June 30, 2012.
On July 24, 2012, the Company acquired a 958,000 square foot industrial park consisting of eight single-story buildings located in Kent Valley, Washington, for a purchase price of $37.6 million. The park was 52.3% occupied at the time of acquisition.
Financial ConditionThe following are key financial ratios with respect to the Company’s leverage at and for the three months ended June 30, 2012:
|Ratio of FFO to fixed charges (1)||10.7x|
|Ratio of FFO to fixed charges and preferred distributions (1)||3.0x|
Debt and preferred equity to total market capitalization (based on common stock price of $67.72 at June 30, 2012)
|Available balance under the $250.0 million unsecured credit facility at June 30, 2012||$250.0 million|
|(1)||Fixed charges include interest expense of $5.2 million.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV