AFC Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFCE), the franchisor and operator of Popeyes®, today announced that it will hold its Analyst Day at its headquarters in Atlanta on September 18, 2012. The event is scheduled to start at 8:00 a.m. (ET) and will conclude at approximately 1:00 p.m. Senior members of the AFC Enterprises leadership team will present an overview of Company’s Strategy Roadmap to drive long-term growth and shareholder value.
Capacity is limited at this event. A live listen-only webcast of the event will be broadcast simultaneously on the Investor Relations portion of the Company’s website for all interested parties. Presentations and supplemental slides will also be available on the website. To access the webcast or an archive of the event, visit www.afce.com. A replay of the event will be available for 90 days at the Company's website or through a dial-in number for a limited time following the call. For additional information, see the contact information for the Company’s Investor inquiries below.
AFC Enterprises, Inc. is the franchisor and operator of Popeyes® restaurants, the world's second-largest quick-service chicken concept based on number of units. As of April 15, 2012 Popeyes had 2,044 operating restaurants in the United States, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Cayman Islands and 26 foreign countries. AFC’s primary objective is to deliver superior sales and profits by offering excellent investment opportunities in its Popeyes brand and providing exceptional franchisee support systems and services to its owners. AFC Enterprises can be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV