Becton Dickinson & Co (BDX): Today's Featured Health Services Laggard
Becton Dickinson (BDX) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Becton Dickinson fell 84 cents (-1.1%) to $74.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 824,585 shares of Becton Dickinson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in price between $74.33-$75.02 after having opened the day at $74.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.71. Other company's within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Dehaier Medical Systems (DHRM), down 10.3%, Retractable Technologies (RVP), down 10.2%, Navidea Biopharmaceuticals (NAVB), down 8.1%, and Antares Pharma (ATRS), down 7.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Becton Dickinson Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV