Franklin Resources (BEN) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Franklin Resources fell 69 cents (-0.6%) to $114.26 on light volume. Throughout the day, 318,277 shares of Franklin Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in price between $113.71-$116.39 after having opened the day at $115.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $114.95. Other company's within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Knight Capital Group (KCG), down 23.2%, Direct Markets Holdings (MKTS), down 15.8%, San Juan Basin Royalty (SJT), down 5.5%, and Chanticleer Holdings (HOTR), down 4.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Franklin Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about BEN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV