Triumph Group Inc. (TGI): Today's Featured Aerospace/Defense Laggard
Triumph Group (TGI) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Triumph Group fell $1.78 (-2.9%) to $60.75 on light volume. Throughout the day, 329,077 shares of Triumph Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 620,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.56-$62.90 after having opened the day at $62.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.53. Other company's within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: GenCorp (GY), down 5%, Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation (SWHC), down 3.4%, Aerovironment Incorporated (AVAV), down 3%, and LMI Aerospace (LMIA), down 2.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Triumph Group Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV