NetEase Inc (NTES): Today's Featured Internet Winner
NetEase (NTES) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, NetEase rose 27 cents (0.5%) to $53.08 on light volume. Throughout the day, 130,193 shares of NetEase exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 702,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.26-$53.55 after having opened the day at $52.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.81. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: MeetMe (MEET), up 16.4%, Bankrate (RATE), up 6.6%, support.com (SPRT), up 6%, and Web.com Group (WWWW), up 5.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full NetEase Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV