NASDAQ OMX Group Inc. (NDAQ): Today's Featured Financial Services Winner
NASDAQ OMX Group (NDAQ) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, NASDAQ OMX Group rose 23 cents (1%) to $22.93 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.3 million shares of NASDAQ OMX Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $22.62-$23.13 after having opened the day at $22.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.70. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Penson Worldwide (PNSN), up 7.6%, Marine Petroleum (MARPS), up 6.5%, Credit Suisse (DSLV), up 5.5%, and CapitalSource (CSE), up 3.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full NASDAQ OMX Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV