Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD): Today's Featured Financial Winner
Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Toronto-Dominion Bank rose 47 cents (0.6%) to $79.05 on light volume. Throughout the day, 215,036 shares of Toronto-Dominion Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 581,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $78.42-$79.24 after having opened the day at $79.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.58. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: HMN Financial (HMNF), up 14.7%, Radian Group (RDN), up 12.1%, HMG/Courtland Properties (HMG), up 9.2%, and Triple-S Management Corporation (GTS), up 9.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Toronto-Dominion Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV