At this point, I would like to turn the call over to Dr. Plachetka.
Thanks Stephanie, good morning to everybody and thanks for listening in today. Let me start by providing an updated on the recent interactions we’ve had with the FDA with respect to the PA32540 and the PA8140 program.
As we indicated in June we asked the FDA for and we had a teleconference to talk about the results of the 115-bioequivalence study and our NDA submission in general. My team and I feel that the call was quite productive. Still we want a written conformation on several of the issues we discussed with the FDA, because we, along with potential partners and investors, would like the maximum possible clarity about the regulatory path forward.Both the FDA and our management team agreed during the call that the best mechanism to achieve this goal would be a Type A meeting. This pathway would allow POZEN to make a formal presentation of information and would provide the FDA with sufficient time to evaluate our data and request and formulate their response. And so we submitted our request for a Type A meeting along with our briefing package and I’m pleased to report that this request has been granted and that our type A meeting is on the calendar for late August. Now I would like to update everyone on our European regulatory efforts. As you may remember, POZEN recently sort advise from the medicines evaluation board in the Netherlands, a potential European reference country with respect to gaining approval for two strikes of PA, PA32540 and PA1004. Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV